About the Cookies Policy
Our Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
Cookies are small sections of text sent to the web browser by a website you visit. They help the website remember information about your visit, such as your language preferences and other settings. This can make your next visit easier and make the website more useful for you. Cookies play an important role. Without them, using the web would be a much more complex process.
We use two cookie categories:
• Technical cookies: Essential for a website to operate properly and for a user to navigate it. Without them users may not be able to properly view pages or use specific services.
• Profiling cookies: Used for user profiling in order to send ads based on the preferences users show while navigating.
Whether they are technical or profiling cookies, they can also be categorised as:
• Session cookies which are deleted once you close the browser.
• Stored cookies which remain on the browser for a specific time period. These cookies are used to identify a device that connects to the website, for example, thereby making it easier to authenticate the user.
• Private cookies which are generated and controlled directly by the administrator of the website the user is navigating.
• Third party cookies which are generated and controlled directly by parties other than the administrator of the website the user is navigating.
Yes we use certain cookies, primarily to make www.inventorappliances.com more functional and user friendly.
The website uses technical cookies in the following categories:
private cookies, session cookies or stored cookies, essential for navigating the website, for internal security purposes and for system management.
- third party cookies and stored cookies used by the website to send statistics to Google Analytics which enables the company to statistically analyse access to its website and visitor traffic. The cookies used are entirely for statistical purposes and collect consolidated information. Using two types of cookies (stored cookies and session cookies which expire when the browser is closed), Google Analytics also logs the time when visitors access the site first and leave it. You can prevent Google from collecting data via cookies and subsequently processing that data by downloading and installing an add-in to your browser from the following website: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
You can choose which cookies you consent to. In the case of third party cookies, users can give or refuse to give their consent directly to the owner of that cookie. The Company simply states who the owner is. Most third party cookies on the website can be deactivated by users from their own browser or by directly visiting the website of the cookie owners, using the links shown in the table below. In all events, please note that deactivating cookies can affect your ability to use the website and/or fully utilise all available functions and services.
How to check for and delete cookies